First Degree Fitness Commercial Trident AR Fluid Rower
A great commercial rower at an affordable price point.
Experience an outstanding strength, endurance and cardio workout with high calorie burn all in one incredibly easy to use piece of equipment.
Strong oval steel tubing construction and a heavy duty seat rail make this adjustable ergometer an attractive and innovative workhorse on the gym floor. Variable fluid resistance, super comfortable seat, deluxe handle and quality finish offer a brilliant price point for clubs and studios.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
– Adjustable fluid resistance: adjusting from MIN to MAX delivers a broad range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level, at the turn of a dial.
– Height adjustable footplates and straps ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
– Multilevel computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate (optional).
– Strong oval steel tube construction and heavy duty seat rail.
– Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands
– Built-in transit wheels
– Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and Delrin low friction seat rollers along a concealed track for cleaner, smoother and safer operation.
– Durable belt drive: smooth, clean, quiet (no whirring noises) and built to last.
– Simple assembly and virtually maintenance free – ideal for the commercial environment.
– Tough polycarbonate tank shell with a triple-bladed stainless steel paddle.
– Stores upright in just 21” x 20”
– Length: 84.6”, Width: 31.5”, Height: 39.4”
– Maximum user weight: 330 lbs.
– Commercial Warranty: frame – 10 years; tank and seals – 3 years; non-wearing mechanical components – 2 years, other components 1 year limited.