XMark Commercial Vertical Knee Raise Power Tower Powerbase XM-7632-33-34
Add strength, size and definition to your training program with the XMark Commercial Vertical Knee Raise Power Tower Powerbase XM-7632-33-34. Backed by a LIFETIME in-home warranty, the power tower includes a split grip pull up station, dip station, vertical knee raise (VKR) station and a weight assist attachment. The weight assist attachment includes 4 weight assist bands to assist in dips as well as narrow parallel, narrow and wide pull ups. The vertical knee raise stability handles can be folded flat to easily perform pull ups without obstacle. The weight assist attachment is adjustable with 3 pop pin adjustments. The back, arm and weight assist cushions feature extra thick 3” Duracraft padding covered in sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl. With its ergonomic design, rugged construction and multiple stations, the XMark Power Tower is a powerful force designed for a true body sculpting experience. Train harder, train longer, train with XMark, the mark of excellence.
The XMark Commercial Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Power Tower Powerbase XM-7632-33-34 also includes bolted on, skid resistant feet, commercial 11 gauge steel construction and a scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish.
Add the optional XMark Powerbase Ab Attachment XM-7635 (not included) to complete the XMark Powerbase package.
– LIFETIME in-home warranty
– Includes vertical knee raise (VKR), pull-up station, dip station, and weight assist attachment
– Split grip pull up station for narrow parallel, narrow and wide grip pull ups
– Weight assist attachment with 4 weight assist bands with 3 pop pin adjustments
– Tricep dip handles spaced 22” apart
– Extra thick 3” Duraguard cushions
– Tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
– Bolted on skid resistant feet
– Scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish
– Recommended for commercial, light institutional and home use
– Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
– Assembled dimensions: 64” x 29.5” x 82”
– Heavy duty 11 gauge 2” x 3” commercial grade construction
– XMark Powerbase Ab Attachment XM-7635 (NOT included)