What are the features and benefits of the highest rated rowing machines? It is rare to find an activity that works as many muscle groups through as wide a range of motion as rowing. The full body rhythmic nature of rowing makes it wonderfully efficient at burning calories while also developing flexibility and strength. Rowing is impact-free and the intensity is completely user-controlled. Simply put, it is the best low-impact, full-body workout available! Xterra’s passion for making the best fitness equipment on the market is seen throughout the design of the XTERRA ERG400 Rower featuring a silky smooth aluminum track rail, friction free and maintenance free magnetic and air resistance system, and an adjustable angle LCD performance monitor with 16 levels. The clean and quiet chain-free drive means no grease and no rust on the handle pull cord. Short on space in your home gym or workout room? Simply fold the rails and seat up into a vertical position when not in use. The combination of air and magnetic resistance offers the best of both worlds, meaning less noise than fan-only rowers, and more resistance intensity than just magnetic rowers can offer. The list of features is matched only by the passion of those looking to get serious about their workouts. Start making waves with your workouts today on the new XTERRA ERG400 Rower and exceed your expectations.
- Console: Adjustable Angle LCD Display with Easy to Use Buttons
- Performance Monitor: Elapsed Time, Stroke Count, Distance, Calories, Strokes/Min, and Watts
- Resistance: 16 Levels
- Flywheel System: 11 lbs.
- Seat: Comfort Molded High Density Foam
- Handle: Padded
- Drive Train: Magnetic and Air Resistance
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Rail: Aluminum for Silky Smooth Glide
- Innovative Frame Design: Folds Up for Easy Storage when Not in Use
- Maximum User Weight: 250 lbs.